Skip to main content

Saint Louis University Header Logo Center

Menu Search


Below you’ll find commonly needed forms for enrolling or withdrawing from SLU and completing other tasks through the Office of the University Registrar.


Off-Campus Enrollment

Withdraw from a Course or from SLU

Alumni, Guest and Non-Student

Other Forms

Academic Records Revision

See the Academic Records Revision page for information and forms.